Copied straight from Holly, who tagged me at Running and Baking oh my!
The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.
1. How do you stay fit? What is your activity of choice and how did you get into it?
Running. I got into in when my husband was deployed to Afghanistan to get some “me” time and stay sane.
A neighbor convinced me I could run a half marathon. It took a lot of convincing and now I am hooked!
2. What is your favorite thing to do (other than #1) in your spare time?
Gardening..although in our current house (deployment) it is very limited.
3. What are some of your big goals right now?
To become a brighter light and spread the love of Jesus Christ
To finish a Half Marathon in under 2:30 (2:15 would be amazing!)
4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? (all expense paid, take anyone you want)
I would take my family to Italy/Greece.
My hubby has been there with the Navy and always talks about how lovely it is. I know it would make him really happy.
5. What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
Favorite…Dark Chocolate. (spinach is a close second, lol)
Least favorite….brussel sprouts
6. What did you want to be when you grew up? What did you end up doing?
A singer or a hairdresser. (I am a mediocre singer, at best, and I cannot cut a straight line, lol. )
I am a very happy and content military wife and Mom of 3.
7. Who inspires you and why?
My Mom, she has beaten breast cancer (8+ years survivor) but now battles with dementia at a very early age.
She has always been my rock and biggest supporter.
8. What’s your fave childhood memory?
Camping with my family at the beach each year. Great times!
9. What’s your top songs on your playlist right now?
Show Stopper….Toby Mac
Lady Gaga…So Happy I could Die
I know, I know…very random! 😉
10. Are you watching the Olympics? What sport do you love the most?
Yes, Gymnastics…I am soooo not flexible, And running of course.
11. What’s your motto?
Run Find your Happy Pace !
OK here are my 11 questions for the people I tagged
1) What is your favorite dessert
2) What is your favorite time of year and why?
3) Dark, milk or white chocolate?
4) How do you get your “sweat on”
5) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
6) What do you do to stay healthy?
7) When did you first start blogging?
8) What was your first post?
9) Would you run for cupcakes?
10) If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
11) What your favorite song to excercise too?