When I started this blog and Facebook page I never thought about having more followers than my family and a few friends. So you can imagine my surprise as my Facebook page grew to 200 likes, then 400 etc. But 1,000+? That’s just crazy.
I appreciate all the support and friends I have made along the way. I am grateful to Alyse and Jamie at Fit Approach and Laura at Girls Gone Sporty for allowing me to be ambassadors with them. I am POSITIVE I could not have done it without the support of both those communities. I am thankful to all the companies that have allowed me to work with them in the past.
I am especially grateful to Susan at Runner Decals who was the very first one that approached me for a giveaway. She believed in me when I had a very, very small following and now I am glad to call her friend. This giveaway wouldn’t be complete without including Runner Decals so thank you Susan once again! Also thanks to my partner in Happiness Cara at Running Happy for putting up with my crazy ideas on a regular basis.
As you guys know I am not super fast, I have never placed in a race and probably never will…. I’m just me and that’s exactly who God meant me to be.
I DO however believe that:
- everyone can be their own personal best
- that the 1st place finisher is just as important as the last one and everyone in between
- that miles are miles and we all cover the same distance, just at our own “Happy Pace”
- finding my happy pace in running and life is really what is important
My hope is:
- this page and blog provide positive support and information to each other
- that every accomplishment you make (in running and life) be celebrated
- when I leave this world that I have made a positive difference
- that there are cupcakes in heaven 😉
So thanks so much for joining me as I find that happy pace in running and life. I wish I could give you all a prize, but I hope this will do. Thanks to Runner Decals, Fit Approach and my partner Cara at Running Happy for donating prizes to my giveaway. See the Rafflecopter link at the top right of my blog to enter and let these great companies know I sent you.