Quick Motivational Monday and Historic Half recap in words and pictures:
Things learned from a truly hot and hilly half marathon.
- Hills are tough, I am tougher
- I need more hill training in my life
- Take Gatorade at the water stops on a really hot day, even if you hate it, you need it (done)
- You can accomplish much more than you think. Less doubting..more doing
- Challenges are good and make you a better person & runner
- HRT (heart rate training) truly does improve your endurance
- I finished and it wasn’t about my time it was about my effort
- When conditions aren’t ideal, run smart
- Marines are good motivators
- Bring on the next one!
God is good, life is good 🙂